Feel free to try out my top Healthy Weight Loss Tips below. They are easy to follow, so almost anyone can do them and start seeing the weight drop off.
- High Intensity Training (Interval training) – Running for long periods of time at a constant steady pace can be more damaging to your joints than short sharp sprints. High Intensity Training is when you vary the speed and recovery periods. E.g. Sprint for 1min as fast as you possibly can, jog for 3mins at a comfortable pace, alternating until you’ve done a total of 20mins. It is proven that High Intensity Training burns more fat without losing muscle mass or muscle tone than running for long periods of time at a steady pace.
- Weight train (esp. with Compound exercises) – By weight lifting, your body composition will change resulting in more lean muscle mass which will therefore boost your metabolic rate to lose body fat.
- Eat Low GL carbohydrates with protein rich foods – Low GL carbs simply helps balance your blood sugar levels that will stop you feeling hungry for hours. Best eaten with protein rich foods as protein takes longer to digest therefore slows down the release of carbs into the bloodstream even more. E.g. brown basmati rice with organic, free-range chicken; whole-wheat pasta with wild salmon, or rye toast with scrambled egg.
- Drink more water – Drinking enough water to stay hydrated is not only good for your health, it also helps to reduce your appetite, as we often mistake thirst for hunger.
- Avoid sugar – Sugar can turn easily into fat and you to become insulin resistant (hallmark of obesity). Raises your blood sugar balance, making you more tired and stressed and more likely to become hooked on sweet foods, caffeinated drinks etc.
- Avoid saturated, hydrogenated, processed or damaged fats – such as fried foods e.g. French fries, hamburgers, chicken nuggets, confectionery, chocolate, crisps, biscuits, doughnuts, margarine, mayonnaise, take outs. Say yes to Omega 3 and Omega 6 fats e.g. oily fish, pumpkin and flax seeds.
- Supplement your diet with a high strength multivitamin and mineral (twice daily), plus vitamin C, every day. Also have additional chromium, HCA, 5-HTP. All can be found in most health food stores.
Book a free Consultation:
If you’d like to book a free consultation and begin transforming your body, simply click here.